Can't delete child in myPrograms (1 Viewer)

hmvink

Portal Member
January 8, 2005
Netherlands
If I try to delete a child it asks if I'm sure but won't delete anything. Am I doing something wrong? :cry:

dhanjel

Portal Pro
July 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
had the same problem. you can use the database tool to manually remove the entries in the database.

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
yeah, this is a bug in mp 0.1.3.0.

You got three options:

1) use a later cvs (lots of work in progress, at your own risk)
2) do a "drop trigger td_application" on the ProgramDatabase3.db3 file
(usint SQLiteBrowser or any SQLITE client)
3) delete the items manually using SQLiteBrowser for example.

Hope that helps,

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information they can not help you at all. There is an instruction how to report issues and logs are always required. I’m really not sure what you want to say. Are you asking, if there will be an android based client...
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information...
Tested 2.4 a few days ago, search and added the server from client but after added it said server disconnected. Removed and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom