Can't play: Stream 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Everything has been working but suddenly I get above error message when I try to start Live TV from a streaming klient.

The client on the HTPC works fine.

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Suddenly it started working again. Then I accidently took the power from the TV server and after that I was back to "cant play: stream 2.0".
    I have tried to repair TV DB, but it didn't help.

Anybody have a suggestion how to solve this?

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    On top of this, I got an extra problem after the power down on the HTCP.

I had installed 2 Terratec S7 cards on the TV server. When my client connects to card 1, I get the Can't play error, when connecting to card 2 an error telling that the channel is coded appears. I have tried to switch the CAM's betveed the two Terratec adaptors, but it changes nothing - same error on each Terratec adaptor, so it has nothing to do with the CAM's. And both CAM cards are working in normal sat. box. (And both Terratec's has been working fine on the server).

pleeeaasse help.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe setup the tvservice as delayed start (in services), or perhaps the powerscheduler++ plugin could be of assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
    On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
    When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom