Can't play: Stream 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Everything has been working but suddenly I get above error message when I try to start Live TV from a streaming klient.

The client on the HTPC works fine.

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Suddenly it started working again. Then I accidently took the power from the TV server and after that I was back to "cant play: stream 2.0".
    I have tried to repair TV DB, but it didn't help.

Anybody have a suggestion how to solve this?

Habanero

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    On top of this, I got an extra problem after the power down on the HTCP.

I had installed 2 Terratec S7 cards on the TV server. When my client connects to card 1, I get the Can't play error, when connecting to card 2 an error telling that the channel is coded appears. I have tried to switch the CAM's betveed the two Terratec adaptors, but it changes nothing - same error on each Terratec adaptor, so it has nothing to do with the CAM's. And both CAM cards are working in normal sat. box. (And both Terratec's has been working fine on the server).

pleeeaasse help.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe setup the tvservice as delayed start (in services), or perhaps the powerscheduler++ plugin could be of assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom