crash at menus of mediaportal (1 Viewer)

DiogoSilva

April 7, 2009
Hi, when I'm trying to run MediaPortal it show up this error after a while on menus.
Log file attached.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Crash to Desktop DE
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database ......it has allowed me to watch mptv and some movies for 45 minutes without a crash......
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database...
Hi I posted recently because my Mediaportal 1 setup was crashing when I played long music playlists but now the problem has become...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blu ray UHD Menus DE
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out before purchasing.
Just wanted to add to the above that 4k uhd playback with PowerDVD 19 only works with specific hardware, you should check that out...
Hello, I write to you to understand if I could resolve my problem and to understand where is (if there is any) the issue...
Replies
Views
Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27 and hurrah I've set up the TV side of things and live TV and recordings are working. Thank you and @joEhSuper for your help, I really do appreciate it, now I just need to set up all the plugins again :-)
Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27...
After a short break away from Mediaportal, I installed MP1.27 and have the TV Server on a different computer to the client. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom