crash at menus of mediaportal (1 Viewer)

DiogoSilva

April 7, 2009
Hi, when I'm trying to run MediaPortal it show up this error after a while on menus.
Log file attached.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two suggestions (neither of which is what you want to hear): Try a different skin. Disable (uninstall) all plugins that try to download fan art and other stuff. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I notice from the log file that you are using the "Titanius" skin. As far as I know, this skin is no longer maintained. Two...
Good Afternoon, I can get MP to load but after trying to look for movies etc it crashes. I believe its being caused by the FanArt...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom