1.11.0 Crash with Titan skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Today, the updated plug-ins (Tract, MPSink) and now MP crumble, with an error not enough memory to load skins. Cleaned caches, nothing helps. Standard (Default Wide) skin works. Titan not, any theme to it just do not work.

Last edited:

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Belarus Belarus
    Country flag
    Standard Titan skin (from the distribution of MediaPortal without any correction) is loaded properly?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Standard Titan skin (from the distribution of MediaPortal without any correction) is loaded properly?
    No, log files just for the standard skin Titan without theme. :(

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Belarus Belarus
    Country flag
    I had a similar trouble (I get a message about out of memory) when starting my version of Titan skin. Default Titan skin loaded properly. But I have "My" Titan and default Titan in different folders as two different skins, not as the theme of the one skin. My problem was solved by installing MP over the existing version.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    My problem was solved by installing MP over the existing version.
    Just reinstall?

Everything worked before upgrade the plugins Trakt and MPSynk, MPSynk is irrelevant to the skin. Trakt updated skins for Titan. And now I can not use sandpaper Titan. Works only skin by default.

I tried to remove some of the files in the skins of Titan. Which I do not use. It did not help.

@Developers
    What to do? My girls, I was already look askance want to peel back the Titan. Reinstall the MP? Reinstall all plug-ins? Clear something? Is it just me?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    I am not a GUI expert but try to clean your skin cache folder.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    I am not a GUI expert but try to clean your skin cache folder.
    This is the first thing I did was cleared log files, temporary files, cache skins.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Belarus Belarus
    Country flag
    Hi!
    If you have the time, wishes and don't want to reinstall the MediaPortal, you can try to do the following:
    1. Clear the cache and restart your computer.
    2. Download and install Titanius skin (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/titanius)
    3. In Configurator choose Titanius skin and English language.

If Titanius will work fine, then I suggest to completely replace all the files in the Titan folder on the files from the distribution of MediaPortal.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    If Titanius will work fine, then I suggest to completely replace all the files in the Titan folder on the files from the distribution of MediaPortal.
    I'll try to update the plug-ins on the second HTPC. If there is just something I will think.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Tried to reinstall all the plugins, reinstall the MP. Set the default skins and then change it in the settings for Titan. Without results. Logs of my experiments in the attachment.
    @Developers
    What to do? Wait for the new version? Or is it all? And this is not treated?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    F MediaPortal 1.16 server crashing due to user error? General Support 5
    L Service keeps crashing General 5
    U [solved] MediaPortal crashing on startup General Support 10
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    torone Dritter versuch mit Mediaportal 2 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on most channels and on recordings from the same channels General Support 20
    W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    ajs Trakt error when start with MP crash Trakt 1
    R TV server crash with WintTV quadHD General 0
    Dark Eyes TVService locks up or fails to restart on resuming from sleep, and crashes when grabbing EPG Installation, configuration support 7
    atlantic [solved] MP1.24 Pre released crash in TV General Support 12
    RoChess Random GPU crash leads to MePo restart, but works fine afterwards MediaPortal 1 14
    R [fixed] [MP2-819] MP2 Server crashes on ATSC OTA channel scan Submit: Bug Reports 33
    doskabouter 1.23.0 Crash when skipping in a dvd Bugreports 3
    J [fixed] [MP2-833] 2.2.2 server crash during import Submit: Bug Reports 50
    P MP2 TV Server crashes when starting - throws error remoting exception General 2
    G MP Crashed during setting up recording. Newcomers Forum 1
    Rob Hexenmeister DVD Skip steps causing crash General Support 2
    badboyxx MP 1.22 final is crashing when jumping forward while playing DVD-Iso watch/edit Videos 26
    Terra Crash when opening ACTORS list My TVSeries 3
    Terra Crash when searching movies, reproducable Moving Pictures 2
    KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
    cladinshadows85 [solved] Audio playing mutiple times over video and crashing General 8
    joecrow Win 10 crash, hang and freeze with USB Tuner. General Support 13