1.11.0 Crash with Titan skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    You are seeing this because of your status (Super User) and the fact that you are logged in to the home page, not just the forum.
    To warn it is necessary :D, I was scared. :coffee:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm ajs has show me this thread because i have the same problem look here.

So my first problem its not titan skin, but titanius.

I delet all the fonts under windows > fonts, look into my reg and found nothing. So reboot the system and install the titanius skin again, but there are no fonts inside.
    Now i have no titan fonds they where used by titanius. After install there are no fonts inside windows > fonts or under reg.

So maybe you can help me out.

I delet my skin, i clear the cache, i reinstalled mediaportal nothing helps.

EDIT::

The error comes with all skins, default, titan and titanius.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The error comes with all skins, default, titan and titanius.
    Do not need to reinstall, you just remove the fonts, reboot, and import them back, reboot and all should work.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me not, maybe im to stupid for it. But now i have delet MP completly and reinstall it, now it works again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom