1.11.0 Crash with Titan skin (2 Viewers)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please post/attach C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\fonts.xml

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    ajs,
    have you tried in on other PCs?
    how many graphic memory has you graphic card? if it uses shared memory, how much have you dedicated to it?

I remember to had similar messages after MB BIOS reset, when default setting for shared graphic memory was set to 128MB. After setting it back to 512MB as before the problem disappeared.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    have you tried in on other PCs?
    I'm afraid to update, if there is broken, it will be very bad. The standard skin is not convenient and informative. :(

I remember to had similar messages after MB BIOS reset, when default setting for shared graphic memory was set to 128MB. After setting it back to 512MB as before the problem disappeared.
    In the BIOS was auto put 512, 1024, does not help. :mad:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Any ideas?
    No. It seems that fonts can't be loaded for some reason, but I don't understand why. Maybe something related to the fonts that exist on the PC, or a DX failure, or memory limitation... but I don't know. This is beyond my area of knowledge.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Fonts should not be more than 19 and this rule in your case observed. Try to leave only the first font in file fonts.xml, clear cash and try to load the skin. Still, make sure that the fonts from the file fonts.xm are installed on the Windows.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sometimes the skin fonts aren´t properly registered in Windows, so go to the fonts folder (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Fonts), click on the individual font files, and then select "Install" (upper left corner). This should register the fonts and let Titan work as expected ;)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    after install the fonts, please delete the MP cache folder and restart the PC and test again pls.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Fonts should not be more than 19 and this rule in your case observed.
    This is the standard skin. I'm in it have not changed anything, MP reinstalled.

Users who are viewing this thread