1.11.0 Crash with Titan skin (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Today, the updated plug-ins (Tract, MPSink) and now MP crumble, with an error not enough memory to load skins. Cleaned caches, nothing helps. Standard (Default Wide) skin works. Titan not, any theme to it just do not work.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Standard Titan skin (from the distribution of MediaPortal without any correction) is loaded properly?
    No, log files just for the standard skin Titan without theme. :(

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    I had a similar trouble (I get a message about out of memory) when starting my version of Titan skin. Default Titan skin loaded properly. But I have "My" Titan and default Titan in different folders as two different skins, not as the theme of the one skin. My problem was solved by installing MP over the existing version.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    My problem was solved by installing MP over the existing version.
    Just reinstall?

Everything worked before upgrade the plugins Trakt and MPSynk, MPSynk is irrelevant to the skin. Trakt updated skins for Titan. And now I can not use sandpaper Titan. Works only skin by default.

I tried to remove some of the files in the skins of Titan. Which I do not use. It did not help.

@Developers
    What to do? My girls, I was already look askance want to peel back the Titan. Reinstall the MP? Reinstall all plug-ins? Clear something? Is it just me?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I am not a GUI expert but try to clean your skin cache folder.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Hi!
    If you have the time, wishes and don't want to reinstall the MediaPortal, you can try to do the following:
    1. Clear the cache and restart your computer.
    2. Download and install Titanius skin (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/titanius)
    3. In Configurator choose Titanius skin and English language.

If Titanius will work fine, then I suggest to completely replace all the files in the Titan folder on the files from the distribution of MediaPortal.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If Titanius will work fine, then I suggest to completely replace all the files in the Titan folder on the files from the distribution of MediaPortal.
    I'll try to update the plug-ins on the second HTPC. If there is just something I will think.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Tried to reinstall all the plugins, reinstall the MP. Set the default skins and then change it in the settings for Titan. Without results. Logs of my experiments in the attachment.
    @Developers
    What to do? Wait for the new version? Or is it all? And this is not treated?

Users who are viewing this thread