Crashing on some IPTV channels (1 Viewer)

steviewunda

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2015
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi - MP 1.21.0.0 crashes predictably within seconds of watching certain IPTV channels. Logs attached - any help appreciated

steviewunda

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2015
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry - logs now attached ;-)

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_11_03_19__09_10.zip
      3.3 MB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Sorry :)
    It's needed to be changed here :

upload_2019-3-11_19-11-34.png

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Did you try with EVR mode to see if it happen too? :)
    Thanks for the logs
    Not sure what happen but it seems to deadlock? in IPTV filter.
    Maybe @Owlsroost has an idea :p

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What happens if you try and record a 'problem' channel - does that fail or succeed?

(That should tell us if it's the server or the client side that is having a problem)

steviewunda

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2015
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I recorded 12 minutes 37 secs of a movie with interesting results - Mediainfo tells me it's only 9.425 seconds long (and 475 MB). VLC, MPC-BE and PowerDVD play it correctly for the full 12 minutes 37 secs, but Mediaportal just stops playing a few seconds in (but is still responsive), and both Windows Media Player and Films&TV play correctly for a few seconds, and then playback speeds up as if being fast forwarded for the rest of the recording. Hope this helps ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom