CVS test biuld (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Thx Samuel337!

I think this is the way to go with MP! A new version available and still keep 95% of your personal settings! Way to go!!

Hopefully you Devs can maintain this new version installation! Thumbs up!

A

Anonymous

this new version crashes for me when I click "autotune" (giving an error in the graph builder) whereas bionicdonkeys previous version "MediaPortal-0.1.0.5.1-bd1.rar" works fine.

Im using spectrum 1.6 drivers on twinhan visionplus.

QCO

Portal Member
January 3, 2005
Leipzig, Germany
With this build I can add my WinTV PVR150MCE and ATI AIW 8500DV.
But autotuning still doesnt work.
When trying to autotune the ATI AIW the autoscan windows opens, but nothing happens. (screenshot, capture.log)
Autotuning the WinTV PVR150MCE starts and finds some channels, then crashes. Additional information on this already here.

QCO

Portal Member
January 3, 2005
Leipzig, Germany
Also found this one:
When I try to autotune radio stations MP asks "Do you want to remove all current stations before you continue with autotuning".
If I answer Yes nothings happens and autotuning doesn't start. On choosing No autotunes startes as it is supposed to do.

sd00

Portal Member
October 31, 2004
England (North East)
I got Bionic Donkeys rar (from 1st post) & installed as frodo said (2nd post). I'm Using a NOVA-T in the UK. It only picks up 4 channels when running auto tune! I have tries a Freeveiw box - it picks up all 25 or so (so aerial should be good!). Any suggestions anyone?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D Yep,

that does it great.

Test with Skystar2:

- chanelscan = perfekt / all chanels
    - Record = works fine
    - EPG = works great now
    - Timeshift = also great

What can i say ?

...thank´s

Greetings 8) Harley

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2004
    Germany
    here are my testresults with the latest patch from bd.

installed the patch as frodo described.
    configurations works good. can find all channels with preview.
    then i started mp and had a good tv picture on screen. even recording works but the quality is poor (i will do some quality tests later). after playing the recorded file i went back into tv module and tv was off. the tv button was unchecked and i was unable to switch tv on. after restarting mp tv works again. recording works! thank you!!!!!

found out that using the windvd decoder (windvd 6) within tv works much better than the hauppauge noncss decoder. overlay mode works much better with my radeon 9600 than a vmr mode.

great work!
    the butcher

A

Anonymous

tvguide.xml import failing

the program guide setting for using an external tvguide.xml file fails to import. with the latest CVS build of 1.0.5.14

on a different note, adding a kill process for the ehrecvr.exe that runs on MCE systems may be a worthwhile addition. i know there a few people who were having the same issues i was having with it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread