CVS test biuld (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Re: tvguide.xml import failing

h4rb1ng3r said:
the program guide setting for using an external tvguide.xml file fails to import. with the latest CVS build of 1.0.5.14

on a different note, adding a kill process for the ehrecvr.exe that runs on MCE systems may be a worthwhile addition. i know there a few people who were having the same issues i was having with it.

Cheers
The import works for me.
try to rename the tvdatabase (so u can revert) and try again. Sometimes they change the format or a wierd character get stuck in the databse

//Lasse

A

Anonymous

to get the import working i had to put a file called xmltv.exe in the same directory as my xml file. eventhough it doesn't use the xmltv.exe, it wouldn't import the xml file it unless it was there.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have just started to use MP today. I am using a NOVA-T card in the UK and have come across the same bug whereby it stops autotuning after 4 channels

callstack

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.DVBGraphBDA.StoreChannels(Boolean radio, Boolean tv) in D:\mediaportal\TVCapture\DVBGraphBDA.cs:line 2321

I downloaded the latest CVS and compiled and debugged the program

I have traced the error down to

public void StoreChannels(bool radio, bool tv)
{
try
{
for (int i=0; i < transp.channels.Count;++i)
{
DVBSections.ChannelInfo info=(DVBSections.ChannelInfo)transp.channels;

//i added
if info.service_name == null || info.service_provider_name == null )
{ continue; }
// to prevent Trim being called on NULL
info.service_name=info.service_name.Trim();
info.service_provider_name==String.Empty)

The error is clearly in the getting of the ChannelInfo structure as I still only get 6 channels. I have not debugged the Interop stuff as its 1 in the morning in the UK and its time for bed !

Can anyone pass this info on to those in the know?

A

Anonymous

Could anyone send me their

TVDatabaseV12.db

database if they use dvb-t in the UK as then I will be able to use MP.

Thanks in advance.

charliedurrant at g mail dot com

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
Had some more sucess with this build over others, my Xpert DVB-T card finally works somewhat, although I can only pick up one channel at the moment, even when inputting the other frequencies manually I still can not watch them or even change channels. See http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3914
for a description of a problem I have had with Autotuning. Its a JIT report I receive after auto tuning. While it pickes up the first station properly and says its find all the other stations at the correct frequencies none are added.

R

riegel

SePPiE said:
also said it in other post... Skystar 2 works with recording, timeshifting and plugins (pmcam, teletext, and other popular one's :p )
It's perfect :).

Which release of pmcam do you use Seppie ?
In my configuration doesn't work.

SS2 it's perfectly installed and configured without mdaplugins set works perfect on the FTA channels.

I got two kinds of errors

1) Enterin' the tv sections a windows:
"failed to load resource from resource file Pleas check your setup"

and then

2) "runtime error 216 at ......"

Someone could help me pls ?
Tnx in advance
Riegel

SePPiE

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
The Netherlands
Latest current version of PMCAM...
are you really running latest cvs ver? and also don't forget to edit the channels in configuration screen and set the ECM pid to the one for SECA2..(Use other DVB program to get the ECM pid values)...

R

riegel

SePPiE said:
Latest current version of PMCAM...
are you really running latest cvs ver? and also don't forget to edit the channels in configuration screen and set the ECM pid to the one for SECA2..(Use other DVB program to get the ECM pid values)...

Tnx 4 reply Seppie
As Frodo tips in this tread I installed 0.1.5.0.1 first and then this http://home.exetel.com.au/bionicdonkey/files/MediaPortal.20050114-cvs.rar
Also edited as u suggested the ecmpid
I don't know what else I can do ?! :(

Users who are viewing this thread