- delete capturecards.xml
    - start configuration.exe and re-add your capture card

Changelog :
    - fixed auto-tuning issues for dvb-t
    - fixed several issues with configuration.exe
    - dvb-t autotuing now filters out the radio channels
    - CI interface for FireDTV now works so we can see scrambled channels
    - support for multiple definitions per card in capturecardsdefinitions.xml
    - fixed & added definitions in capturecardsdefinitions.xml for several cards
    - fixed hangups in my tv

frodo

M

mattyg

Can successfully scan all channels with 20050114-cvs build, using spectrum twinhan drivers.

But channels are not added into channel list once scan complete. Thus no channels found and or to change in GUI.

M

mattyg

last post was added before frodo's other post. I didn't unpack over the top of original release.

M

mattyg

As done per frodo's post same occurance

Can successfully scan all channels with 20050114-cvs build, using spectrum twinhan drivers.

But channels are not added into channel list once scan complete. Thus no channels found and/or to change in GUI.

A

Anonymous

Quick question, since I am at work right now...

Since the Rar file contains CVS in the file name, does that mean that the files have to be compiled or can I use them directly over the current 0.1.0.5.1 installation?

If so, I will give it a try this evening and see if the "- fixed hangups in my tv" are resolved :)

Thx for any reply!

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    dvd preview works

dvd preview works for me in this build. Havent tried TV in home window but I think that should work to. Cant test now

//Lasse

samuel337

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    J.Kossen said:
    Quick question, since I am at work right now...

Since the Rar file contains CVS in the file name, does that mean that the files have to be compiled or can I use them directly over the current 0.1.0.5.1 installation?

If so, I will give it a try this evening and see if the "- fixed hangups in my tv" are resolved :)

Thx for any reply!

Its already compiled. Just copy everything in the release folder in the RAR file into your mediaportal folder. The CVS designation denotes that its from the CVS, that's all.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread