CybrDisplay External Status Plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elevation1

Portal Pro
May 15, 2008
maybe is a stupid question but why with plugin external display the remote imon is always ready for all without delay? in this case there is no text on vfd....

Dirk23

Portal Pro
May 28, 2006
Fulda
Home Country
Germany Germany
Still not working

I have a Alphacool 240x128 Display. It used to work fine before 1.0.0 RC1 was released. I used to have External Display but after that plugin stopped working i used Cyberdisplay Plugin and everyting was fine. Since the 1.0.0 RC1 Cyberdisplay doesnt work for me anymore. I take the LCD Hype driver an put it in the plugins/process/LCDDrivers folder, then i select it in the Config of Cyberdisplay....but my Display doesnt light up. When i use LCD Hype with the same driver everthing is ok. I tried some other drivers but there was allways an error with (in german) "Prozedur Einsprungpunkt in dll nicht gefunden" ..... i cant translate that, maybe someone else can??

What is the problem with Cyberdisplay and Alphacool Display?? What am I doing wrong??

Can PLEASE anyone help me??

!!UPDATE!!

Now i have Text in my Display, but the Backlight doesnt come up......... Any suggestions??

Regards

Dirk

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    now i use cybrdisplay only but.... where is option to stop/start frontview enabled? in advance i've selceted only "force Antec/imon restart after drive start" and "force manager to use keyboard"... and imon manager i have put "always off"... is it correct?... thanks

Sorry, my bad.... that's what I was referring to.......(ie "force Antec imon restart after driver start") etc. I have a long delay in the display starting because I have the delay option checked, because it does not work if I do not check this option, so it's never bothered me. I was happy enough to get the display to work.

As vinniethetrue said, turn off extensive logging, and try unchecking "force Antec/imon restart" amd "ensure Antec/imon running" to see if that speeds things up without breaking anything. Other than that, you're probably going to have to accept the delay.

Dirk23

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2006
    Fulda
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anyone a suggestion why the backlights won't turn on?? They do with LCDHype and the Alphacool Software, but with Cyberdisplay there is no backlight. I can changes settings like Brightness and Contrast, but nothing happens. I miss the option where i could set "Backlight: on/off". I Think there was an option before but now i dont find it anymore

!!!PLEASE HELP???

Regards

Dirk

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Anyone a suggestion why the backlights won't turn on?? They do with LCDHype and the Alphacool Software, but with Cyberdisplay there is no backlight. I can changes settings like Brightness and Contrast, but nothing happens. I miss the option where i could set "Backlight: on/off". I Think there was an option before but now i dont find it anymore

!!!PLEASE HELP???

Regards

Dirk

post logs

Pappmann

Portal Member
    October 15, 2008
    Dresden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello

i have IMON Ver. 0x30 in a Silverstone LC16M

after some Problems, the plugin now is working, but if i switch to "VU Meter" MP is crashing after EQ starts.

"Force graphical Text" i have tested, but there the EQ is hanging sometimes.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello

i have IMON Ver. 0x30 in a Silverstone LC16M

after some Problems, the plugin now is working, but if i switch to "VU Meter" MP is crashing after EQ starts.

"Force graphical Text" i have tested, but there the EQ is hanging sometimes.

Do you have also a error.log ?
    Can you delete mediaportal.log, reporoduce the issue and post the log once again ? This way we have a clean log to look at...

Simone

Pappmann

Portal Member
    October 15, 2008
    Dresden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the error log shows nothing, only:

2008-10-17 19:20:36.265625 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 102345

The Problem is only in "VU Meter" and "VU Meter 2".

Is a IMON VFD

The VU Meter was working at the begining for a while, i dont know what is changed, i also installed the imon software 7.20 again (befor it was 7.40 also with that problem), but no improvement.

thenoob

Portal Member
    October 28, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Maybe I found a (the) problem with the new imon driver. When I start Mediaportal and the plugin, a new imon symbol opens in the icon bar (in the right corner). The problem is, that (for me) the plugin only works, when the frontview is turned on (so I use the option "always"). But this new opened imon driver which is opened by the plugin, always has Frontview turned off and when I change the option to "always on" and close Mediaportal and reopen it again, it opens a second time a new imon-software. It closes the old one (where the setting of frontview is on always on) and the new one is again set on the option "off/never". If the plugin would open it with always on, the plugin with display would work for me?

Maybe there is a setting file for the imon program?

Thx for help.

thenoob

Sry for my bad english, but it's not my mother tongue.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    thenoob

Cybrdisplay must disable frontview, otherwise you will get both cybrdisplay and frontview sending messages to your display and overwriting each other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom