Dancer for MyMusic and MyVideos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom