dc++ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom