Disc mount time out reached! (1 Viewer)

tandoni

Portal Member
August 13, 2010
Hi,

Has anybody had this message when trying to play an iso file?

I'm getting this message and iso won't load, audio disappears also,

Very strange, it just started doing this unexpectedly, appreciate any help.

Cheers.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please don't start duplicate threads about the exact same issue. It feels like nagging. We're doing this in our spare time, so sometimes it takes a couple of days or more to get around to replying. Patience would be appreciated.

The log file says this is the command that MP is running to mount the ISO:
    [2014-10-08 07:18:40,993] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\daemon.exe -mount 1,"I:\CINEMA\GUITAR VIDEOS\Yngwie Malmsteen\Play Loud - Yngwie Malmsteen.ISO"

Have you tried to run that command yourself, and does it work?

tandoni

Portal Member
    August 13, 2010
    Hi mm,

My apologies, I haven't posted a thread in years, I misread the guide when I created a log file,

and created a new thread when I didn't have to! Won't happen again.

I think I have fixed it, I changed the drive tool to 'daemon.exe' in Virtual Drive setting in MP configuration,

My drive number is set to '0' All the iso files are working with no pop up messages now,

Thanks for replying,
    :)
    Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
    Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
    No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
    I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Many thanks 2 ALL I have enabled .NET 3.5 and it works My mistake i was asuming .NET 4.8 is compatible with 3.5 and newer
    Dear All being many years happy MP user, I have started with MP on WinXP, then on Win7 and I have never experienced any issues that...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom