MP2 - V2.4.1 Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So maybe just remove the logo from the "Current programs" then?
    This is, how it’s now in MP2.4 and earlier. As described with screenshot the issue is, that sometimes a current program has not a TV tile next to it, so one won’t know the channel of the current program. I added the logo, so it should be fine now.

AdHu86

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2022
    Berlin
    Home Country
    England England
    I couldn’t post anything in the general thread, so I leave some words here. The skin is far the best I’ve seen so far. I come from Kodi and left due to many issues and the skins in the end. The MP1 try was a complete fail. I’m using Nereus skin since 4 days now and love the ability to configure the main menu and tiles on home screen.
    Just one question, could you also make it possible to change the tile images of the main menu within the editor?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I couldn’t post anything in the general thread
    It's just for announcements. To keep it clean, I closed it for editing.

Just one question, could you also make it possible to change the tile images of the main menu within the editor?
    They can be changed manually. Go to "\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Nereus\Skin\Nereus\images\HomeMenu" and just replace images. I recommend to use the same resolutions and to backup previous images, otherwise you need to reinstall MP2 to recover those (settings will be kept, if you reinstall).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I suggest linking to the top-level SQL Server wiki page instead of enumerating the individual versions, which I plan to expand soon to include MS SQL Server Express 2019.
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Both the release announcement page and the corresponding news thread are incomplete with respect to installation of SQL Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
    There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
    Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom