DiSEqC 1.2 function (1 Viewer)

P

pl4ya

Great job with mediaportal, can you please add DiSEqC 1.2 function for the SS2, there is a few plugins out there that allows the SS2 to drive a DiSEqC 1.2 compatible motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which...
Hi, my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom