[DIY] Selfmade AmbiLight using LED Strings (2 Viewers)

J

joostzilla

If it can get translated it should be in the wiki also. People can make their own choice which system they want to try/buy/built. :)

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey,
    im not 100% sure. On the one hand it would be nice to have everything in one place. On the other hand, i think most people who read this thread, did not intentially search for an ambilight system, but stumbled upon it by just browsing the project forums. So we would make it a lot harder for people to see that this stuff is even possible and supported by Mediaportal. Maybe you could link the thread into the other forum, or move it and link it back here? I dont know, what do you guys think?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i think people look a lot at the forum titles before entering the section. If i would have read 'Ambient Lighing System' i would have read this thread sooner ;)

And you could always leave a message in the other forum with a title like: 'Ambient Lighing System for MediaPortal has it's own forum!' and put a link in there. ;)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    if, i'm not wrong, when move this thread, i can memorize the "old" link. and if click on it, user is redirected to the good thread.

what do you think ? :p

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    i'd just love someone to try my arduino code and feed back something :whistle:

i think a forum is a great idea, there are a million separate threads right now. when I was looking for information I found lots of islands, mainly in the German forums.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, so it seems moving this thread is the best idea. So go ahead @azzuro :). And thanks for you engagement =).

A link in this forum to this thread (moved) would be nice though ;p

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice ;)
    Let me know when you're done with the links collection in the sticky, i don't mind improving the english part for ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom