[DIY] User Showcases (3 Viewers)

All things related to building systems on your own
@HomeY, never mind found my own answer by looking at close-up of the board on Amazon: pin 11 is marked as "~11" defined as being part of the digital PWM group that must be needed for AmbiBox software, but not for the FastLED.show() command during setup.
@HomeY, never mind found my own answer by looking at close-up of the board on Amazon: pin 11 is marked as "~11" defined as being...
First of all a BIG TNX to both Lightning303 & azzuro for helping me out setting this up properly. Since we already have a great...
Replies
Views
The price is pretty much the same as then. However i bought 3 leds strings from 3 different sellers. My first purchase was from a chinese reseller and these never arrived. I then bought from a german reseller, however they sent me leds with another chip, they claimed it was ws2801, but it wasnt. So after all that and me having...
The price is pretty much the same as then. However i bought 3 leds strings from 3 different sellers. My first purchase was from a...
Hi there, i would like to showcase my selfmade ambilight system. I already made a post in a german thread about ambilights (here)...
Replies
Views
DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal display patterns. There are three open-drain constant current outputs, with a build-in PWM of gray scale. The range of input power is from +9V to +15V, and voltage-endurance of LED port is +12V. There is a...
DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal...
Introduction Over time there have been many Windows alternatives to Atmowin and under Linux there is Bobilight however there is...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want to use it by USB connection (so without the ESP8266), and i'm wondering if it's possible. I plan to use it only with my computer so the USB is not a problem. I also plan to replace the LED by a LED strip ^^
Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want...
Hi, I would like to showcase a project of mine, that I have been working on for quite some time. What is it? AtmoOrb is a lamp...
Replies
Views
0.6.1 and up firmwares should be supported soon enough, made a fix for it and let dev know so with any luck this will get included :) Can follow issue here if you want: conflicting declaration 'typedef volatile uint8_t RwReg' · Issue #15 · focalintent/FastLED-Sparkcore · GitHub
0.6.1 and up firmwares should be supported soon enough, made a fix for it and let dev know so with any luck this will get included...
Introduction Since Hue had its fair share of limitations due to the protocol and it not being well suited for fast Ambilight...
Replies
Views
Even after reading it 3 times i didnt understand what was wrong :) Corrected it now :)
Even after reading it 3 times i didnt understand what was wrong :) Corrected it now :)
[DIY] Atmolight for mediaportal So here i am. Let me introduce myself; i am just the biggest noob when it comes to Do-it-yourself...
Replies
Views
can you add [DIY] as prefix on the title of your thread ?
can you add [DIY] as prefix on the title of your thread ?
Hi I've been using MP now for about 4 months and thought i'd post my setup (moved from XBMC and so glad i found MP) My Setup is...
Replies
Views
I just stumbled across this thread in my research on DIY Ambilight :-) I think it is sick to pay for a premium for a high-end Philips TV, when I already have a great Panasonic 50" Plasma, which is better than what Philips can come up with.... soooo.... So far I have found THIS, The LiveLight Project: http://livelightproject.com/...
I just stumbled across this thread in my research on DIY Ambilight :-) I think it is sick to pay for a premium for a high-end...
It's possible to make ambilight by oneself(about 20$ for hardware parts) or buy it (about 2400 r. = 85$) It's really cool! Watch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom