Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

I've uploaded new fixed versions. It's a matter of system language.

Try it again, please!

Thanks

Tgx

SotY

Portal Member
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I've uploaded new fixed versions. It's a matter of system language.

Try it again, please!

Works perfect. Thank you!

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hey TGX... Loving this SVN method, I like using the bleeding edge of stuff when it comes to MP... Just updated to 1.2Beta...

Few things I'm keen to talk about... I'm very happy to see you introducing the Video background option... I love watching the video's rolling by while navigating through MP... A few things that would be better though would be to actually have the blue filter you use to overlay the Hover.png's to also overlay over the video footage, as to not make the text unreadable. It also just looks cooler...

Also I notice the Hover.png's also flash for a split second when sliding through on basichome...

There use to be a cool plugin that automatically placed the video's in the background by default so when you were navigating around you would not have to actually activate the option, it would just happen, do you know if this plugin is still being used.. Or would you know who to ask... Thakns

Loving the work...

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I know the video wallpaper feature is not perfect, but i feel it can be useful even if there are some shortcomings. . I'll try to enhance the skin to make it work better.

Thanks

Tgx

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

MEDIAPORTAL - Video Background Auto Switcher

I know, it's the way MediaPortal treates textures when you set them to the same dimensions as the assigned resolution... What I had to do which was annoying was assign my second BG texture to be a little lower resolution set for it to behave as a foreground texture... Also you are familiar with this plugin, it's an older but a goody, sadly does not work with the current Beta version of MP...

Also here is a link when I was playing around with this fullscreen techniques a few years ago..

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...optional-have-video-background-default-48574/

Scroll down towards the bottom... Thanks

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I've found a trick to enable the blue overlays when the video wallpaper is active. Stay tuned!

Thanks

Tgx

Razor78

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2009
    im Norden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hello Tgx,

sorry for my english. i use the black glass nova hd svn with mepo 1.2 beta and the beta release from movingpictures. is it right that your current skin coverflow (in mopi) not supportet? i have no option to change the view.
    when do you update this in your svn? thanks for your great work and amazing skin. :D:D

greats from germany

RaZor

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I know, it's the way MediaPortal treates textures when you set them to the same dimensions as the assigned resolution... What I had to do which was annoying was assign my second BG texture to be a little lower resolution set for it to behave as a foreground texture... Also you are familiar with this plugin, it's an older but a goody, sadly does not work with the current Beta version of MP...

Hi, i've just added the semitransparent overlay: Black Glass Blog: Black Glass & Video Wallpaper Overlay

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

hello Tgx,

sorry for my english. i use the black glass nova hd svn with mepo 1.2 beta and the beta release from movingpictures. is it right that your current skin coverflow (in mopi) not supportet? i have no option to change the view.
    when do you update this in your svn? thanks for your great work and amazing skin. :D:D

greats from germany

RaZor
    The latest revisions add the support for coverflows in Moving Pictures: Black Glass Blog: Moving Pictures & Coverflows

Thanks

Tgx

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hey TGX thanks for the updates... Love the blue.... It looks good and very flash with moving backgrounds....

So yeah do we know of a program that will auto activate the background effect, any programmers in the house. The program is there, it is very small but finding the origional source code might be hard...

Any way thanks again man... Loving this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom