Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

So cool I see that FanartHandler is more powerful than infoservices, I will change to use nothing but fanarthander soon but check this out, you just press left a few times and it cycles through the different options between Movies, TV, TV Series and Music... When I have more time I will make a submenu for all, I still think having one of the left and right would be better, less clicks required and that is what it is all about...

Have a geezz.... Oh also you can play all content directly from within basichome...

Currently needs latest InfoService and latest FanArtHandler..
    That's a good start! Good work!

Thanks

Tgx

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

Hi Tgx

fanart handler in MP 1.2 beta is so slow. Starting up MP or resuming my htpc Fanart handler needs minutes for an !initial" scraping. Is this an fanart handler issue or skin related issue?.
    Thanks

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

I don't think it's skin related. Maybe is just some slowness on the web site from which the plugin takes the data.
    Xml code is always the same. Just check using another skin. On my pc it's working fine, but i have a very little music db.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I found a problem in browse the web plugin when u go down on the web page u can't go up anymore.

i'm quite sure to have seen this issue before and resolved using an old file from black glass but now i can't remenber which and also i was not lucky with the search here in the forum.

I'm using last black glass nova hd with mepo 1.2 beta
    I'll have a look at it soon.

Thanks

Tgx

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

I don't think it's skin related. Maybe is just some slowness on the web site from which the plugin takes the data.
    Xml code is always the same. Just check using another skin. On my pc it's working fine, but i have a very little music db.

Thanks

Tgx

ok, I will check this with another skin. I habe a uge music db. In old MP version 1.1.3 the initial start sraping took seconds
    Thanks!

I found a problem in browse the web plugin when u go down on the web page u can't go up anymore.

i'm quite sure to have seen this issue before and resolved using an old file from black glass but now i can't remenber which and also i was not lucky with the search here in the forum.

I'm using last black glass nova hd with mepo 1.2 beta
    I'll have a look at it soon.

Thanks

Tgx

I have to add something using this Plug in with BG Nova SVN. Enabling the MP screen menu (Play, Stop Home etc.) this overlays the Browsers URL line with the result that you can not enter a url. Maybe there is a possibility to optimize the design here or to optimize the context sesitive area of the screen menu

Thanks!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

Browse the Web plugin should be ok in the latest revisions.

Thanks

Tgx

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia

Tgx, can you take a look at mytorrents plugin?

Here is a compiled version for MP 1.2 beta: click

I tried editing the skinfiles from Black Glass Nova, but it just says that a file is missing,
    and doesn't display the name of the file.

I think that currently no skin has support for this plugin (for MP 1.2 beta).

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I've just checked, but my torrents plugin does not work at all even with the provided skin files! I think something got wrong during the conversion and compilation process.

Thanks

Tgx

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia

That's weird, under MediaPortal plugins it can be configured, so I assumed it worked.
    Thanks for checking it out.

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

Thanks Tgx for work done on Black Glass skins.

Found one problem in Online Videos in Black Glass Nova HD.
    When the videos are listed and in left menu if you go up from uppermost button screen goes broken. There is no problem if from bottommost bottom you go down, it normally goes to first button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom