Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

Thanks Tgx for work done on Black Glass skins.

Found one problem in Online Videos in Black Glass Nova HD.
    When the videos are listed and in left menu if you go up from uppermost button screen goes broken. There is no problem if from bottommost bottom you go down, it normally goes to first button.
    Yes, you are right!

Fixed in svn revision 1285.

Thanks a lot

Tgx

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there. in the old Black Glass, there was a choice of 8 or 12 channels listed in "On Now". now I only see 3. is that a configuration I've messed up somehow?

thanks for working on this skin.. since there was no official stable release for it I tried a few others, but none are as easy to navigate or easy on the eye as this one... it's awesome :)

McCookieM

September 30, 2011
    Fife
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    First of all. Congrats on the best skin for MP (in my opinion).

I have noticed that on Black Glass (tried normal and HD) - 4TR main TV guide, the groups button has disappeared. The only way i can change groups is to view a TV channel and use the mini guide. I did try removing the skin cache, removing the entire skin folder for Black Glass and setting up SVN and re-downloading it again but to no avail.

I've seen others on here posting that it works great with 4TR so i'm concerned i'm the only one with the issue.

Some help on this would be much appreciated as i've had to go back to DefaultWide to please the wife and i much prefer BG.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    First of all. Congrats on the best skin for MP (in my opinion).

I have noticed that on Black Glass (tried normal and HD) - 4TR main TV guide, the groups button has disappeared. The only way i can change groups is to view a TV channel and use the mini guide. I did try removing the skin cache, removing the entire skin folder for Black Glass and setting up SVN and re-downloading it again but to no avail.

I've seen others on here posting that it works great with 4TR so i'm concerned i'm the only one with the issue.

Some help on this would be much appreciated as i've had to go back to DefaultWide to please the wife and i much prefer BG.

Before releasing the next version, i'll have a look at it.

Thanks

Tgx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

is Black Glass NOVA HD supporting the new Films 5.1 plugin ?

Thanks

I'll soon add the support for myFilms 5.1. It's planned for the next skin release.

Thanks

Tgx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dainara

Portal Member
    January 8, 2011
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal SVN

Hi, i use the Black Glass HD Skin and i love it, i used it with "only basic Home", i found in the top dropmenu "Video Wallpaper"
    it is very great, how i can activate it permanently?

i used the Mediaportal Version 1.2.1
    everything is up to date

ByeBye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom