[Approved] DVB-C TuningParameters for Rico-TV provider (1 Viewer)

bogser

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
DVB-C TuningParameters for Rico-TV (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) provider.

Attachments

• Russia.Rico-TV (SPb).xml
    6.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Vielen Dank!
Vielen Dank!
Hallo, ich möchte gerne Mediaportal 2 nutzen, um damit TV zu sehen und aufzuzeichnen. Ich habe "nur" einen Kabelanschluss, der von...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom