DVB-S Tuning channels and ECM and CA provicer ID (1 Viewer)

FlexyZ

Portal Member
September 8, 2005
Hi

Why is ECM and CA provider ID not initialized when tuning channels?

Thanks

FlexyZ

Portal Member
September 8, 2005
Hi

I don't know, MP is a very big and complex system to get into. But I am trying to find a way to get ECM pids in the channel structure.

And I have an idear that the streamanalyzer is a good start.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    FlexyZ said:
    Hi

I don't know, MP is a very big and complex system to get into. But I am trying to find a way to get ECM pids in the channel structure.

And I have an idear that the streamanalyzer is a good start.

That sounds like VERY good news!

Keep at it!

Mike

FlexyZ

Portal Member
    September 8, 2005
    Hopefully :)

But even if I get the ECM right, there is still a long way to go. My goal is to use my original smartcard on my dreambox with the MP.

I have a SkyStar2 PCI card for my PC, and would love to use MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom