[Approved] DVB-T Tuning details, Norway - Hordaland - Erstadfjellet (1 Viewer)

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello
    Here is tuning details for DVB-T Norway - Hordaland - Erstadfjellet

Hope this is the correct forum to post in

Attachments

• Norway.Hordaland - Erstadfjellet.xml
      790 bytes
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom