DVD Profiler / Ant Movie Katalog (1 Viewer)

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
is this supported?

Dvdprofiler not suported, but if you send me a example file or a link, i try make to work. E-mail: dukusi@gmail.com

PS: is a old version fo dvdprofiler, search in forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Some applications simply load all of the DLLs in the application's folder, including (in your case) the old ones. When I am trying different versions of DLLs, I always change the extension (usually by suffixing a numeric digit, as I may end up with multiple versions present in the folder). If a file does not have a file extension of...
Some applications simply load all of the DLLs in the application's folder, including (in your case) the old ones. When I am trying...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom