EPG Channels not sorted (1 Viewer)

kpatch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2014
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just installed MP. The channels in my EPG are not sorted numerically.

Any thoughts?

patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom