EPG Update in Config menu (1 Viewer)

dhanjel

Portal Pro
July 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I would like the option to manually update the epg (windows scheduling does not always work for me), either under Settings in the main menu or as an option on the epg guide menu.

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i use the hauppauge remote. On this one it is the yellow button. For MCE look into Setup->Remote. It should be the same button for the detailed view of e.g. videos (imdb lookup).

HTH, Flip.

dhanjel

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    FlipGer said:
    Hi,

i use the hauppauge remote. On this one it is the yellow button. For MCE look into Setup->Remote. It should be the same button for the detailed view of e.g. videos (imdb lookup).

HTH, Flip.

Will try that, used the hauppauge remote myself but switched to mce. Haven't seen any key mappings in settings for the MCE remote though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom