EPG USA setup using xmltv. STICK THIS! (2 Viewers)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm hoping that this is just the first step toward getting re-run info (or a flag) into the EPG.

Mike

bradsjm

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2005
    New York City, USA
    Home Country
    mzemina said:
    I'm hoping that this is just the first step toward getting re-run info (or a flag) into the EPG.

Mike
    Actually, the repeat flag is in the database but the guide doesn't show it. For now, I've added it to the description too so it can be seen.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    bradsjm said:
    mzemina said:

Mike
    Actually, the repeat flag is in the database but the guide doesn't show it. For now, I've added it to the description too so it can be seen.

Your doing good!

opusnut

Portal Pro
    February 22, 2006
    It's a good thing the news came out for this plugin.. I was just about to write the same thing! haha... looking foward to testing it!

opusnut

crazyjoe02

Portal Member
    May 18, 2006
    OK, so I've followed the directions in the first post, it has created an XML file called tvguide in my XMLTV directory, the path is set to where it should read it within MP, and I still can't see a TV Guide within MP. I see the channels and they are all labeled correctly, but all the channels say No Guide Information across the whole thing. Any ideas? I am in the USA (Eastern Standard Time.)

Thanks in advance!!

opusnut

Portal Pro
    February 22, 2006
    double check that your channel names in MP match EXACTLY the spelling from Zap2It. You can always download XMLTVmapper from the downloads section to use more friendly names and match them up to the ones downloaded from Zap2It.

opusnut

crazyjoe02

Portal Member
    May 18, 2006
    opusnut said:
    double check that your channel names in MP match EXACTLY the spelling from Zap2It. You can always download XMLTVmapper from the downloads section to use more friendly names and match them up to the ones downloaded from Zap2It.
    opusnut

I have downloaed that, and used it to create the Channel Maps XML file, but when I started MP, it still doesn't show the channel guide info from the file that is in the XMLTV folder.

shred444

Portal Pro
    May 13, 2006
    are you sure you have zap2it configured right to transmit the correct changes to your database?

crazyjoe02

Portal Member
    May 18, 2006
    shred444 said:
    are you sure you have zap2it configured right to transmit the correct changes to your database?

I have no idea... How do I do that? All I've done is follow the steps in the first post of this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom