Error getting getting video categories (1 Viewer)

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
When selecting CBS full episodes I keep getting "Error getting video categories". Is CBS down or do I have a player issue. I'm using Version 1.9.0.0 It worked with earlier versions.
Any help on this one?.

Frank Laczko

Portal Member
February 3, 2012
Getting this error as well on all Youtube Videos as of today - was fine last night.

Updated all my stuff to the latest releases of OV, LAV, etc... no change

Somethings broke :(

edit - P.S.: I am in the US so not a country/proxy thing - tried it with localization both off and on, still no change.

Other sites like metacafe, movie trailers, etc... are working fine

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Some fixes for CBS are now in (sorry, was short on time). Not tested thoroughly. Hope that helps. DLL version for OnlineVideos.Sites.corporategadfly should at least be 1.1.0.3455.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom