[Question] ETA for .6? (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ETA for 0.6 is probably something like 3 months to a year.

Configuring your database to use UNC paths isn't that hard, though.

Last edited:

MrEMan

Portal Member
    February 3, 2007
    Home Country
    I have coded in my past working life but that was 10 years ago.

When I tried to add the project in VS Express I couldn't set it up properly. I was looking for things to add to my skin so I gave up. If there were some instructions ;)

Have to add the mapped drive issue was annoying. I ended up re adding everything with a UNC path... took a while :)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have coded in my past working life but that was 10 years ago.

When I tried to add the project in VS Express I couldn't set it up properly. I was looking for things to add to my skin so I gave up. If there were some instructions ;)

Have to add the mapped drive issue was annoying. I ended up re adding everything with a UNC path... took a while :)
    There is a whole section in our documentation devoted to developers, including a getting started guide. What did you miss in the documentation?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe it's because you use VS Express. I can't remember that I had to do anything special to build MPExtended/WebMP when using VS2010.

So the question is probably if anyone has it up and running with VS Express?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
    Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
    I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom