exporting TV list to M3U (1 Viewer)

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    1,400
    79
    48
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You did not mention this in your initial post.

    "... i just want to be able to watch my DVBS2 channels in emby and i am unable to do that at present....."
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    ok, i've fixed parsing and did a couple of other optimizations. Also officially published this site, so everybody can use it
    ok, i've fixed parsing and did a couple of other optimizations. Also officially published this site, so everybody can use it
    Hi! I am trying to get the m3u files from GitHub - iptv-org/iptv: Collection of publicly available IPTV channels from all over the...
    Replies
    4
    Views
    13K
    Actually, you just reminded me of how I have handled this in the past: I merged the contents of an old export.xml with a new one to make a complete file containing the old values I needed and the new values I didn't want to change. Why should it matter if the export file is missing some values? I would expect the import process to...
    Actually, you just reminded me of how I have handled this in the past: I merged the contents of an old export.xml with a new one to...
    My "fresh install" is missing some settings (in particular genre maps) that I would like to import from a previous export. There...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    1K
    To other people reading about this 'issue', Doskabouter provided me with a fix/patch. It is a modified version of tswriter.ax which solved the problem with dolby digital plus audio. I want to thank Doskabouter for all his time and energy he put into resolving this!!
    To other people reading about this 'issue', Doskabouter provided me with a fix/patch. It is a modified version of tswriter.ax which...
    Hi all, I could use some help with the following; OS: Win11 24H2 TV server: 1.37.000.0|x64 (working with Mediaportal for maybe 20...
    Replies
    4
    Views
    4K
    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
    I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
    Replies
    3
    Views
    589
    It's getting weirder..... If I remove all the IP cards in the TVServer setup and then add them back I can scan the M3u and tune the stations but if I rescan it on the same card it just keeps updating the 1 channel. My brain is melting.........
    It's getting weirder..... If I remove all the IP cards in the TVServer setup and then add them back I can scan the M3u and tune the...
    Having great fun with this still. I have a fairly good PC setup, Ryzen 5 8500g, Msi Pro 650M-P with 32GB of RAM with a TBS 6281 and...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    2K
    Top Bottom