Fanless Graphics Card (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thank you for this feedback! Finally, I attempted a reconnection via my motherboard's ethernet port and resumed the complete configuration. Everything is working again now... There may have been an IP address conflict on my network which caused the first bug noted. The error message is probably linked to the fact that I had...
Hello, Thank you for this feedback! Finally, I attempted a reconnection via my motherboard's ethernet port and resumed the...
Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom