Feature wishlist for MediaStream (2 Viewers)

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would love to see support for touch screens:

- wouldn't it be possible to show the "TopBar" Navigation (configurable) "always on" in Fullscreen TV?
    Because, using a touch screen and FullscreenTv you cannot navigate anymore

PLEASE ..... :)

cheers

joystick

da-anda

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    maybe a sub menu for each button in the home menu so that i can have 1 for tv with submenu : live tv, record tv, epg etc.

+1 just like the "original" - that'll be awesome

I can see arguments for doing that, and arguments for not. Either way, it's probably not going to happen since the plugin-coding is going to be quite a bit more advanced, and the users have a hard enough time configuring the menu as it is for now ;)

Perhaps when all bugs are gone and I have the time for it (job, wife, two children, you know :) )
    How about simply implementing support for the "watch", "listen", etc modules?

And I don't think it's vital to have this small teaser line ("check the", "configure", "listen to",...) above each menu item - so a option would be nice to simply use the default menu items that are configured for the home screen.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    maybe a sub menu for each button in the home menu so that i can have 1 for tv with submenu : live tv, record tv, epg etc.

+1 just like the "original" - that'll be awesome

I can see arguments for doing that, and arguments for not. Either way, it's probably not going to happen since the plugin-coding is going to be quite a bit more advanced, and the users have a hard enough time configuring the menu as it is for now ;)

Perhaps when all bugs are gone and I have the time for it (job, wife, two children, you know :) )
    How about simply implementing support for the "watch", "listen", etc modules?

And I don't think it's vital to have this small teaser line ("check the", "configure", "listen to",...) above each menu item - so a option would be nice to simply use the default menu items that are configured for the home screen.

If you don't enter a value in "prefix" then the line should be blank in the home-menu.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Please activate mouse control. I always have to use keyboard to select. It would be nice if you include Click to choose too

Do you mean in the home-menu?

yeah, and in My Films too. I can only choose using keyboard rather than mouse click

I updated the skin-package with a selectable My Films details page :)

I also now allow the user to control the home-menu with mouse-click. You can scroll through the menu with a scroll-wheel or up/down buttons.

PS: One small note, when using the topbar in myHome (if enabled) you will notice that the myHome also reacts on keypresses/mouseclicks etc. It should work though.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'd like to see skin updates for some of the updated plugins... MediaSlayer 1.1b has came out and the current skin does not seem to work with it...

Thanks, great skin BTW... Sorry but another thing would be why is the info menu so skinny, half the text goes over everything...

Users who are viewing this thread