Feature wishlist for MediaStream (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Denmark Denmark
    If there's a plugin or a feature you want to have supported in MediaStream, please post it here, would be nice to have a link to the plugin-thread but it's not a demand :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I would like an easy way to add custom hoverpictures to the home screen from the plugin. Like a "browse" button. Or folders/multiimage if possible.

Emph

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not a feature, but I would like to see some more backdrops options for the main menu. I've googled my @$$ of, but it's hard to find good widescreen backdrops for mediacenters. For instance: the original mediastream by razorfish had a background of a guy playing guitar (I think), which would go great with concerts or music video's.

I now have movies_bg for Movies (duh), concerts, trailers. And the televions_bg for Television (duh again) and TVGemist (internet streams of shows on dutch tv stations). Your skin supports a lot of plugins and I would like to set a different background for each menu item.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Please activate mouse control. I always have to use keyboard to select. It would be nice if you include Click to choose too

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Denmark Denmark
    maybe a sub menu for each button in the home menu so that i can have 1 for tv with submenu : live tv, record tv, epg etc.
    I can see arguments for doing that, and arguments for not. Either way, it's probably not going to happen since the plugin-coding is going to be quite a bit more advanced, and the users have a hard enough time configuring the menu as it is for now ;)

Perhaps when all bugs are gone and I have the time for it (job, wife, two children, you know :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom