ffdshow presets (1 Viewer)

gabbe

Portal Pro
August 8, 2004
Sweden
Hello,
thanks for a very good program.
I think it would be nice to have the possibillity to use different ffdshow presets. Different presets for TV, DVD and xvid/divx-movies.
/gabbe

A

Anonymous

FFDShow already supports autoloading of presets based on certain criteria. (In your case - file extension would probably do it.)
Or are you looking for something else?

gabbe

Portal Pro
August 8, 2004
Sweden
Does it work on movie file ext. ?
*.avi for divx/xvid
*.??? for DVD (mpeg2)
*.??? for TV-stream (mpeg2)

I can't see how to use diff ffdshow settings for TV and DVD.
Please explain in more details...
thanks alot /gabbe

ps other PVR-softwares (Got All Media and GBPVR) can load different ffdshow profiles for DVD, TV, avi. ds

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Mp is based on xmbc, actual it is called kodi, is there a possibillity to use a kodi remote for mobile phones also for mp2? If not, that was a nice to have! Kodi had the better applications for remote control via phone which have a better und more usefull gui as all mp1 remotes I ever tried. I think a little on kore, the official...
Mp is based on xmbc, actual it is called kodi, is there a possibillity to use a kodi remote for mobile phones also for mp2? If...
Mp is based on xmbc, actual it is called kodi, is there a possibillity to use a kodi remote for mobile phones also for mp2? If...
Replies
Views
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom