For 4X3 TV configuration exist? (1 Viewer)

IBRS

Portal Member
September 30, 2008
For 4X3 TV configuration?
The backgrounds are stretched.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Here are both generic 4X3 files I made changes to for Blue3. the facade had a small issue in list view that I fixed for myself. These are based on the files that came with MovingPictures 0.7.3

There still is a backdrop issue with the default background image under the fanart in some views that I need to figure out.

Hope it works for you.

Chuck

Attachments

• 15-01-05.png
      15-01-05.png
      587.2 KB
    • 15-04-05.png
      15-04-05.png
      609.3 KB
    • 15-04-36.png
      15-04-36.png
      627.2 KB
    • 15-05-08.png
      15-05-08.png
      666 KB
    • 15-09-45.png
      15-09-45.png
      586.3 KB
    • movingpictures.xml
      30.6 KB
    • movingpictures.facade.xml
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    Description: upgrade to MP 1.33, now getting MP TV server configuration dialog box error, as below My SQL 5.6 is installed...
    Replies
    Views
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
    Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom