United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Off topic chat or information here :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    If there are any issues with MyLyrics or MyEmulators2 i will need someone to post their database for the plugin as i don't use them i am skinning them blind ;)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    MyLyrics is working fine (y):)(y)

Issue with global music search:
    When I press Enter (OK) on result (PIC1) -- the Options (Play now, add to favorites, add album,...) are being shown a you can see in PIC2. :(
    When I press F9 on result (PIC1) -- the context menu with Options (Play now, add to favorites, add album,...) is being opened correctly (PIC3) :)

The Problem (PIC2) is marked red ;)

PIC1.png PIC2.png PIC3.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    MyLyrics is working fine (y):)(y)

Issue with global music search:
    When I press Enter (OK) on result (PIC1) -- the Options (Play now, add to favorites, add album,...) are being shown a you can see in PIC2. :(
    When I press F9 on result (PIC1) -- the context menu with Options (Play now, add to favorites, add album,...) is being opened correctly (PIC3) :)

The Problem (PIC2) is marked red ;)

View attachment 185106 View attachment 185107 View attachment 185108
    Are you using a lower resolution than full hd ? the screen looks correct but the spacing for the vertical group looks wrong.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    JUST wanted to post that I have a lower resolution on my laptop:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO: and that I think thats the reaseon...:LOL:
    Good talking with you;)
    Thanks - so on 1920x1080 everything is OK

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    JUST wanted to post that I have a lower resolution on my laptop:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO: and that I think thats the reaseon...:LOL:
    Good talking with you;)
    Thanks - so on 1920x1080 everything is OK
    haha im just too quick ;):ROFLMAO:
    ok thats good so the intended 1080 is fine just the group spacing is not scaling properly for lower resolutions, i will see if there is anything i can do about that.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great work, thanks for the 4k info icons. Maybe for audio (Dolby Atmos, Dolby DTS-HD MA, ..) also some icons?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Great work, thanks for the 4k info icons. Maybe for audio (Dolby Atmos, Dolby DTS-HD MA, ..) also some icons?
    Thanks, i will think about the audio stuff once bugs and plugin support are not so urgent but i wont be adding icons that is exactly what i moved away from in Ares although someone may add them as a mod at some point.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    ok thats good so the intended 1080 is fine just the group spacing is not scaling properly for lower resolutions, i will see if there is anything i can do about that.
    I think it is not difficult, Titan works in my resolution 1680х1050 and in 1080p and in 720p. It is equally without problems.

Users who are viewing this thread