General Chat (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think it is not difficult, Titan works in my resolution 1680х1050 and in 1080p and in 720p. It is equally without problems.
    titan uses different layouts and controls so you cant compare the two. i just need to work around the skin engine not scaling correctly.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    titan uses different layouts and controls so you cant compare the two. i just need to work around the skin engine not scaling correctly.
    The skin engine is one, then it's possible. I'm not saying that just. We solved the problem with an oval CD drive :) And other problems will solve. :):coffee:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Maybe for audio (Dolby Atmos, Dolby DTS-HD MA, ..) also some icons?
    I think i misunderstood you, did you actually mean display the audio media info for the video playing ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Update 1.0.7.0 is available

-Added audio type logos in music now playing screen
    -Adjusted music now playing layout to better fit conformity
    -Added 4k and 8k media info labels in osd's
    -Added support for ArgusTV (message me any issues as this has not been tested)
    -Added support for htpc info
    -Added support for Rockstar
    -Added support for imdb+
    -Added support for SkyGo
    -Small bugfixes

Last edited:

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think i misunderstood you, did you actually mean display the audio media info for the video playing ?

Yes, besides the channel information, just information for which audio format / media info, like DTS, DTS HD. It don't need to be the original logo, it also can be a short label with the name.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes, besides the channel information, just information for which audio format / media info, like DTS, DTS HD. It don't need to be the original logo, it also can be a short label with the name.
    Audio format info will be in next update.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I updated from 1.0.6.0 to 1.0.7.0, and I have lost all my ares settings :(
    Is this behavior normal or have I done anything wrong? Just asking this in case not making this error again when next release comes ;)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I updated from 1.0.6.0 to 1.0.7.0, and I have lost all my ares settings :(
    Is this behavior normal or have I done anything wrong? Just asking this in case not making this error again when next release comes ;)
    Nope that's not normal all your settings should get migrated across when you update, what does the log say ?
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\Ares.txt

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Last entries in Artes.txt are from 28.12.2016. I updated from 1.0.6.0 to 1.0.7.0 yesterday :confused:o_O:eek:

Attachments

• Ares.txt
      34.5 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    The restore never ran if you upgraded yesterday otherwise it would be in the log, do you have AresBackupRestore.exe in
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal ?
    Also check it's not getting false flagged by any antivirus.
    Short of that is the account you are logged on with limited ? i'm wondering if MP extension manager does not have enough privileges to run the exe on update ? Try running it as admin and see if it writes to log file.

Users who are viewing this thread