German Grabber tvtoday.de optimized (1 Viewer)

rechner

Portal Member
October 6, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i have optimized then tvtody.de-grabber.
Also I have updated the channel-list.

Have fun

Attachments

• www_tvtoday_de.xml
    30.6 KB

rechner

Portal Member
October 6, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: German Grabber tvtoday.de optimized

I added some information in the template tag:
<Template name="default" start="program_complete" end="tv-programm-blaettern">
and
<Template name="Details" start="sender-kasten" end="popup/linie.gif">
Than I found an error, while grabbing of Sky-Channels (they have no schowview, so the duration-time was not correct parsed) -> I deleted the schowview tag. I think MP can not use this information, isn't it ? - Otherwise I can readded the showview-tag

With the old Version, I had Problems while grabbing. Now I get all Infos without Errors.
Another error was the missing / behind the program in the url. So we get everytime a redirect, which gets sometime a timeout-error

rechner

ageQ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I had Problems downloading data for more than 7 days from tvtoday. After changing the URL, I'm now able to download 14 days.

Changed Offset

<Site url="http://www.tvtoday.de/programm/?format=list&offset=[PAGE_OFFSET]&date=[DD].[MM].[YYYY]&slotIndex=all&channel=[ID]&tips=&oder=time" post="" external="false" encoding="" />

to 0

<Site url="http://www.tvtoday.de/programm/?format=list&offset=0&date=[DD].[MM].[YYYY]&slotIndex=all&channel=[ID]&tips=&oder=time" post="" external="false" encoding="" />

May be this is helpful for you, or don't you have the problem at all??

H

rechner

Portal Member
    October 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: German Grabber tvtoday.de optimized

Hi ageQ,

i had no Problems, because I had only downloaded 7 days.

But I think, that the offset-param is for the page offset( if all entries does not view on one page) and had nothing to do with the day-counter. Here you can see a offset > 0:
    http://www.tvtoday.de/programm/?format=genre&offset=1&date=02.02.2010&slotIndex=all&channel=C-NET&tips=&order=time

So be sure that you have to edit the availableDays in the first tag:
    <Info language="de" availableDays="14" timezone="W. Europe Standard Time" version="2.0" />

rechner

ageQ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rechner,

sorry. I wasn't very detailed.

My target was to download more than 7 days. I changed the param you mentioned and set WebEPG so download 14 days. But then I got an error until I changed the offset param.
    Unfortunately I'm not at home and can't reproduce the error. I'll do that when I'm back

a

Users who are viewing this thread