Good work Corl (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

KingHippo said:
Scope, there are always several alternatives to give information. If you exchange words like "screw up", "i can't trust", "Great work man, thanks alot :) " you will sound much nicer. What's wrong with a simple bugreport?
I have no idea why you would use language like this if it's not intened to offend someone.

If you just write something like this it will sound more friendly:

I found a small bug in the Alarm module. 1.4 (corl 07-Jan-05): for (int i=1; i<20; i++) causes alarm to start at index 1 instead of 0 like it was before.

That is because that guys is like to complain others programing-style without showing at least on simple line of code from him. so it's not worth to read the postings, to answer them or talk to him.

greets

gds

Portal Pro
October 4, 2004
Italy
I seem to always miss dates with my girlfriend beacause of a stack overflow in my brain. If someone can post a solution to this bug I'll reward him very generously. ;-)
Peace, love and structured / OO programming to everybody.
GDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
It worked great. I just wanted to say thanks for your help.
I hope I posted this in the correct Forum. I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom