Google code is stopping (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
3,392
1,173
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
as i said, Git has some features that are useful for big projects (and MP is a big project). But for smaller projects it has more overhead than benefits.
 

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    2,958
    1,271
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I just did test import from goglecode svn to github.
    After that I was able to checkout project with tortoisesvn and commit changes with it.
    So not everything is ruined for git haters like me and Vasilich. :D
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
    that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
    I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
    Replies
    3
    Views
    596
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
    I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
    Replies
    21
    Views
    2K
    Sadly, it seems that development of MP2 has come to a stop. Perhaps it will restart in the future. Meanwhile... MP1 has a "Tuning Details" panel that displays signal strength, signal quality, and picture resolution. It is updated in real time when viewing a channel: However, perhaps you are already aware of this, but prefer MP2...
    Sadly, it seems that development of MP2 has come to a stop. Perhaps it will restart in the future. Meanwhile... MP1 has a "Tuning...
    For those of us watching broadcast (over-the-air) television, it would be very handy to have a signal strength meter readily...
    Replies
    1
    Views
    4K
    MP1 MP2 Skin-engine quirks DE
    wow this is a weird construction,that will heavily depend on execution order of those 2 parameters in the iff And as you found out, in your case the order is probably the other way around than you expected...
    wow this is a weird construction,that will heavily depend on execution order of those 2 parameters in the iff And as you found out...
    onfocus Recently I tried coding this: <onfocus>#(iif(eq(#skin.search.id,0),skin.setstring('#skin.search.id',10)))</onfocus>...
    Replies
    1
    Views
    662
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For the first example, I highlighted the example text and eventually found the location in the menus where I could select the CODE macro to have the example text formatted as a code example. So far, so good...
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
    Replies
    0
    Views
    1K
    Top Bottom