Google Plus (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
It would be very nice if you would create a Page on Google Plus, because it has a big growing and very nice features, like Hangouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom