[confirm] Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel (1 Viewer)

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Earlier Arion had been trying to find a solution for that issue but did not gain success. thats why its marked for future. If anyone find a solution surely it will be fixed. But for now moving to non rtsp is best workaround for it.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel

i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start working on this as my HDTV channels don't work through UNC on one of my htpc - no idea why only there. But i wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour - any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
    I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    Interesting, unexpected and wrong! As you indicated, the co-axial onnectors were at fault. Nevertheless, your helpfulness has inspired me to get to grips with the problem, so, thank you very much again. Cheers Ralph
    Interesting, unexpected and wrong! As you indicated, the co-axial onnectors were at fault. Nevertheless, your helpfulness has...
    I use MP2 on Windows 10 64-bit. I use a Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD USB device and a dedicated TV aerial for this PC. I watch via...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom