Guide Parameters (1 Viewer)

Auggybendoggy

March 25, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is it possible to set MP's guide to display more than 2 hrs? I'd like 3-4 hours on the screen? Can that even be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom