Hauppauge HDPVR 1212 quick setup ? (1 Viewer)

dean42mvg

July 16, 2020
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, I have a Hauppague HDPVR 1212 and can't seem to be able to set it up with MP .

i searched, but can't seem to find a tutorial thread.
thx

dean42mvg

July 16, 2020
Home Country
it isn't connected to an antenna or cable - it is component from my directv satellite. it never finds channels

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-16 234730.png
    Annotation 2020-07-16 234730.png
    186.4 KB

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have a Hauppague HDPVR 1212 and can't seem to be able to set it up with MP .
    The only reference that I found in the Wiki is this one:

The owner of that system also uses the HDPVR 1212 with DirectTV.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

dean42mvg

July 16, 2020
    Home Country
    The only reference that I found in the Wiki is this one:

The owner of that system also uses the HDPVR 1212 with DirectTV.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK
    thank you, I still need to get tech help with the linking of the HDPVR 1212 to the MP server

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    unless you have a blaster connected to your HDPVR 1212 to control your direct tv satellite box, MP TV server will only find one channel. usually channel 3.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    MP TV server is the TV server for MP1, the MP client is configured in Mediaportal configuration, TV section but it won't work until the tv server setup is complete. Its really only a matter of putting in the IP address or host name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom