Have #Trakt.Show.Tvdb and #Trakt.Movie.Imdb skin properties changed? (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Noticed that the #Trakt.Show.Tvdb and #Trakt.Movie.Imdb empty. This is due to the change of API? Or due to changes in the skins?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I can not check right now, but these values have the same value or different? Ie:
    #Trakt.Show.TvdbId = #Trakt.Season.TvdbId = #Trakt.Episode.TvdbId

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Different, the show level property is available at the season and episode level though.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Different, the show level property is available at the season and episode level though.
    A you could not tell what they have value, I can as they are adapted for themselves, as an example of any series? If not difficult. :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A you could not tell what they have value, I can as they are adapted for themselves, as an example of any series? If not difficult. :D
    I have no idea what you just said.

You should be able to work this out yourself, its not difficult.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It's not hard to check these yourself by just adding a label to the skin and see what it outputs for the given property.
    I know. My theme files with me. But access to the media portals are not.

Users who are viewing this thread