HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - iOS Version 1.1.1 (1 Viewer)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Things about the version 1.1.1 now here please!

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hello @silent vapor ,

I wanted to give it a try, but the AppStore shows this at 3.99EUR. Is there a way to have a look first before buying?

the_cat

Portal Member
    February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Country flag
    another issue :
    when I set a recording outside the server timezone, programmed time start and end is delayed by the timezone.
    example : my server is GMT +1 and I'm in GMT + 4. if I try to program a recording at 7PM, the recording will begin at 11PM (in fact, I thing this is the EPG in the application that displays a wrong start time and end time)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @silent vapor ,

I wanted to give it a try, but the AppStore shows this at 3.99EUR. Is there a way to have a look first before buying?

Yes you can :)
    Have a look at the YouTube Video, here: http://www.heco-app.com
    A Free Version is not planed at this time. Sorry.

another issue :
    when I set a recording outside the server timezone, programmed time start and end is delayed by the timezone.
    example : my server is GMT +1 and I'm in GMT + 4. if I try to program a recording at 7PM, the recording will begin at 11PM (in fact, I thing this is the EPG in the application that displays a wrong start time and end time)

I'll take it on the buglist and will fix this. Thanks für reporting!

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After Android Version is finished, i would take a look at porting code to windows phones. I am very confident that the windows version will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
    I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
    As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
    Replies
    Views
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
    This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both in Win10 machines. TV Server device has 2 networks active - 192.168.1.230/24 on WiFi and 192.168.2.230/24 wired into Powerline [just as switch here, it's for keyboard & mouse share, network is not routed...
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
    Hi all. Odd problem. :giggle: I have stand alone TV Server and TV Client setup. Both running latest test release of MP1, both...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom