HECo - Home Entertainment Control (App) - iOS Version 1.1.1 (1 Viewer)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Things about the version 1.1.1 now here please!

silent vapor

Portal Pro
September 4, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @silent vapor ,

I wanted to give it a try, but the AppStore shows this at 3.99EUR. Is there a way to have a look first before buying?

the_cat

Portal Member
    February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    another issue :
    when I set a recording outside the server timezone, programmed time start and end is delayed by the timezone.
    example : my server is GMT +1 and I'm in GMT + 4. if I try to program a recording at 7PM, the recording will begin at 11PM (in fact, I thing this is the EPG in the application that displays a wrong start time and end time)

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello @silent vapor ,

I wanted to give it a try, but the AppStore shows this at 3.99EUR. Is there a way to have a look first before buying?

Yes you can :)
    Have a look at the YouTube Video, here: http://www.heco-app.com
    A Free Version is not planed at this time. Sorry.

another issue :
    when I set a recording outside the server timezone, programmed time start and end is delayed by the timezone.
    example : my server is GMT +1 and I'm in GMT + 4. if I try to program a recording at 7PM, the recording will begin at 11PM (in fact, I thing this is the EPG in the application that displays a wrong start time and end time)

I'll take it on the buglist and will fix this. Thanks für reporting!

silent vapor

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After Android Version is finished, i would take a look at porting code to windows phones. I am very confident that the windows version will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom