How could I create a bookmark by pressing a shortcut? (1 Viewer)

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
How could I create a bookmark by pressing a shortcut? And how then could I go to this / a bookmark by pressing a shortcut?

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you mbuzina.

Ah, sorry, yes.

(F9 or Info button on remote, sometimes Yellow button, depends on remote) and select Bookmarks.
Yes, OK, what I meant was, I would like to press a key / shortcut and then opens the window showing the bookmarks (if there were one available) and not a window where I would have to choose to go to the bookmark window.

And I would like to create a bookmark by just pressing a key or shortcut, e.g. I press "B" and a bookmark is created (may be without a window to be opened) and may be a sound and / or a message (for a second or so) appear(s) confirming that.

Thanks for the link, exactly that page I had found before (but in the "Bookmarks" section there are not that many informations).

Thanks again.

pody

Portal Pro
March 20, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
I've never managed to get the bookmarks working. I don't think they work at all anymore.

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks pody,

In the new neat MediaPortal? Bookmarks not working? I cannot...

OK, thanks again.

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK...I cannot even find some options, which might...

But, bookmarks are basics...so...there must be...

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
@pody
i use bookmarks on my 1.2.3 installation, and they also work on my test 1.3, so if you have problems using bookmarks - create new thread and describe your problem there, instead of complaining to newcomers that something doesn't work a long time.

pody

Portal Pro
March 20, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
@pody
i use bookmarks on my 1.2.3 installation, and they also work on my test 1.3, so if you have problems using bookmarks - create new thread and describe your problem there, instead of complaining to newcomers that something doesn't work a long time.

Oh really? You see that as me complaining? :rolleyes: I was just giving my opinion on the matter since I never got it to work myself. And I never felt the need to open a thread about it because it's not something that I would've used too often anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom