How could I create a bookmark by pressing a shortcut? (1 Viewer)

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
How could I create a bookmark by pressing a shortcut? And how then could I go to this / a bookmark by pressing a shortcut?

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thank you mbuzina.

Ah, sorry, yes.

(F9 or Info button on remote, sometimes Yellow button, depends on remote) and select Bookmarks.
Yes, OK, what I meant was, I would like to press a key / shortcut and then opens the window showing the bookmarks (if there were one available) and not a window where I would have to choose to go to the bookmark window.

And I would like to create a bookmark by just pressing a key or shortcut, e.g. I press "B" and a bookmark is created (may be without a window to be opened) and may be a sound and / or a message (for a second or so) appear(s) confirming that.

Thanks for the link, exactly that page I had found before (but in the "Bookmarks" section there are not that many informations).

Thanks again.

pody

Portal Pro
March 20, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
I've never managed to get the bookmarks working. I don't think they work at all anymore.

Last edited:

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks pody,

In the new neat MediaPortal? Bookmarks not working? I cannot...

OK, thanks again.

Dirki

Portal Pro
July 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK...I cannot even find some options, which might...

But, bookmarks are basics...so...there must be...

Vasilich

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @pody
    i use bookmarks on my 1.2.3 installation, and they also work on my test 1.3, so if you have problems using bookmarks - create new thread and describe your problem there, instead of complaining to newcomers that something doesn't work a long time.

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    @pody
    i use bookmarks on my 1.2.3 installation, and they also work on my test 1.3, so if you have problems using bookmarks - create new thread and describe your problem there, instead of complaining to newcomers that something doesn't work a long time.

Oh really? You see that as me complaining? :rolleyes: I was just giving my opinion on the matter since I never got it to work myself. And I never felt the need to open a thread about it because it's not something that I would've used too often anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread